We will have our wonderful pastry chef, Carissa Hawthorn, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie and Boulangerie School walk us through how to make the Cadillac of desserts, the decadent chocolate souffle. Join us on Saturday, April 17th at 10 AM and learn tips on how to keep the souffle light, fluffy, and presentably tall as they do at five star restaurants. See the ingredients list below. Contact the office for the Zoom Link.
- ½ cup (114 grams) unsalted butter (1 stick), softened, plus more for coating dish
- 4 tablespoons (50 grams) granulated sugar, plus more for coating dish
- 8 ounces (225 grams) bittersweet chocolate (60 to 65 percent cacao), finely chopped
- 6 eggs, separated, at room temperature
- Pinch fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar